Sunday, March 3, 2013

1) identification, 2) creation, 4) housekeeping

  • (today) Extensive condensing, organizing, and streamlining of digital files.  Reading Neonomicon, by Alan Moore and Jacen Burrows while also dipping into fax exchanges between Dave Sim and Chester Brown.  The combination of reading the graphic novel in one pleasurable and stimulating sitting while intermittently trudging the morass of Sim's bigotry and vapid religious/narcissistic worming pushed me to post my ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... books 1 and 2 in their entirety.  Hours of editing and finalizing the first two books for posting and researching the best way to do so.
  • Daily Message to Mom: *I learned the value of telling stories from you, and the highly valuable wisdom that perceived reality is highly subjective, in my writing I am trying to be a reporter for the sensory dazzle, ...all...these...pieces...are...accurate...and...true...