- (last two days) unexpected communication from Teeple, pleased to have the contact and possible reconnection. work on The Great Falling Away.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
- (last two days) working to revise website to allow posting of complete chapter 1 and possibly chapter 2 of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage..., feeling there is value in putting these two books and the rear up in their entirety for the few who come to these pages to read. the actual physical book a further receding ideal possibly for limited printing of high quality versions for a) loan and return or b) those who might purchase after reading on-line. also nearly finished chapter 10 of the great falling away.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
- (last two days) read How NOT to Write a Novel: 200 Classic Mistakes and How to Avoid Them - A Misstep-by-Misstep Guide by Howard Mittelmark and Sandra Newman. several suggestions directly relevant to ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... though my reaction primarily to post book one in its entirety.
Friday, November 23, 2012
- (last few days) plans for ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... - feeling the progression is upon a change in form, buying two microphones, watching Hitchens videos and reading Sam Harris articles, nearing competition of a journal containing the last 3-4 years of writing not on computer word processing.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- (last few days) some work on ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... chapter 13. some feeling that the efforts were sputtering along, nearly out, then reviewing chapter 11 and 12 - appreciation and recognition of the full scope. this third book substantially better than the preceding two.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Sunday, November 4, 2012
- (today) laying down elements for 10 pages of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... chapter 13 after considerable downtime.
- (last few weeks) slight notebook entries on ingestibles, behavior, and filler. reading on creator rights, the battles lost in the past for creators, the business of taking the creation and making product.