- (last few days) recorded Ian dream and how he avoids dreaming. transcription of journal entries into computer.
an accounting and expectant listing of self-imposed demand that each passing day have a moment of artifact: 1) identification, 2) creation, 3) community, or 4) housekeeping.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Posted by timcoalman at 7:50 PM
Friday, December 23, 2011
2) creation, 4) housekeeping
- (last few weeks) notebook entries, Kelli purchased new laptop - transfer of all writings, images, and artifacts to it - leaving basement computer solely for sound studio. loss of baby through miscarriage - oval locket for ashes - these artifacts I do not want.
Posted by timcoalman at 8:24 PM
Monday, December 5, 2011
- (last night) hours of editing and correcting transcribed dreams from voice recognition software. some hints of the old Burroughs' methods of random word replacement and new meaning to be teased out.
Posted by timcoalman at 7:43 PM
Saturday, December 3, 2011
- (last few days) editing last 10 page span of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... chapter 11, now the first chapter of book two. changed the opening quote to a three paragraph excerpt from Sam Harris, The End of Faith. typing out 5 years of daydreams or so on 1980s electric typewriter - the physical motions and writing happening right then are made apparent and manifest. such intensity to hear the motors and belts running to transmit the key-types into inked letters on the page.
Posted by timcoalman at 5:31 PM
Labels: b) ...fence posts rotting in the acreage..., d) stray notebook entries, f) artifact collection
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)