- (today) several illustrations
- continual working out of process to post all pages of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... online, finally reserved to a few representative chapters, as before some years ago, but clarity into the night - all this a waste - the revisiting of pages I was content to stand as a repository, while new artifacts and efforts delayed.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Sunday, February 19, 2012
- (last two days) drew incredible hulk illustration for Beckett, story idea captured in light sleeping couch moment with boys playing and watching television, tracked dream.
- read Ignore Everybody: and 39 Other Keys to Creativity by Hugh MacLeod - nearly having me post all of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... on-line, forgoing the endgame vision of a self-published book, instead having it all out for those that come to it. concerns over cross-checking with career efforts and the time necessary to return to book one and two as I have done so many times before when bringing to a new format or collection.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
- (during the last week) tracked Ian moments and possible ensnaring meeting with people not trusted. captured a few photographs. pages of illustrations in various stages of completion, primarily to warm skills and some practice with prizmacolor pens. new swans cd arrived - such a remembering...
Monday, February 6, 2012
Sunday, February 5, 2012
- (last few days) eight pages finished on chapter 11 of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... - nearly complete in one night after a year of (dishearteningly ironic) piecemeal momentum. natural growth to come to the realignment of mutins, which was happening too soon when first worked out at chapter 5 or so, the rowing format just then resonating and thriving. now I don't want to wait any longer for the listing and replicating and the whole thing liquefying.
- tracking dreams from the boys, drawing with them - coloring as well. a few notebook entries.