- (last few weeks) finished move and cleaning old house. a few notebook entries, recorded ian divulging bathroom secrets, assembled streamlined studio in corner of teenage nephew's room i've squatted in, begun autism workshop - filming play of alien invasion and human communication training.
an accounting and expectant listing of self-imposed demand that each passing day have a moment of artifact: 1) identification, 2) creation, 3) community, or 4) housekeeping.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Posted by timcoalman at 8:56 AM
Monday, June 14, 2010
2) creation, 4) housekeeping
- (last few days) finished dvd of student voice overdub projects (learning the program and manipulating video), wrote dream, studio flooded during heavy rains - frantic 30 minute window from first notice of water coming under door to deep enough that my wading through send ripples to the two foot high wall sockets. studio space moldly, move out to two different family residences, most of possessions in storage, living out of suitcases.
Posted by timcoalman at 9:21 PM
Saturday, June 12, 2010
- (last few days) working to finish voice overdub project for kids. a few small efforts made at ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... book 3.
Posted by timcoalman at 11:13 PM
Labels: e) sound engineer
Monday, June 7, 2010
- (last few days) writing a dream, listening to and doing initial mixing on teeple's music - plans to release it under "EEN",
Posted by timcoalman at 8:34 AM
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
1) identification, 2) creation, 4) housekeeping
- (during the last week or so) planning with teeple to finish and release his solo cd in conjunction with his new band's cd release show in august, wrote a few dreams and notebook entries of story lines, a new pseudonym for comedy work, and packaging idea.
- reorganized and cleaned up studio, worked on two voice overdub projects for students supplying new plot and voices to existing cartoon, treated images for ... fence posts rotting in the acreage... book 3, reading Jung's book, Man and His Symbols,
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)