- (today) journal notes, long stretches on chapter 12 of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage..., a longer chapter than usual, over 50 pages to fully establish the great falling away and correlate artifacts. idea for background images for all page scripting, now to find time...
Monday, August 27, 2012
Sunday, August 26, 2012
- (today) all work on ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... - finalized chapter 11, relatively complete form months but never finishing cleanup of voice recognition software mistakes in one piece or inclusion of illustration. chapter 12 nearly done, over 50 pages to preserve structure of inclusion of longer artifacts. chapter 13 quote selected and some thought to the structure. many pages roughly aligning, the finalization efforts always the most labored.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
- (today) tracked several dreams, small quote in notebook, selected and arranged quote for chapter 13 of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... and also work in chapter 12, including alignment of unmanned probe remnants.
Monday, August 20, 2012
- (last few days) glacial threading of intent, artifact, and course corrections in chapter 12 of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... - for all I planned in the expanses, up ahead the rowing canyons opened up unto such staggering rolling hills.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
- (last two days) grouping, sorting, and recycling illustrations according to quality and similar characteristics for inclusion in books. beginning editing of tracks of Jones beating mother with extension cord for inclusion on ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... book soundtrack; such a wealth of damaged childhood.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
- (today) sorting and grouping illustrations for easier access and use in books, recycling many old sketch pages. slight work on ...fence posts rotting in the acreage...,
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
- (today) light work on ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... chapter 12, copying over photos from family computer to laptop for future use, tracking aftermath of frightening two teen girls at gas station who trashed the soda area with straws and lids, causing alarm, fear, and rapid backing up in their car and crashing into a refueling van, meeting one's dad, talking him down, and several police. great quote early in the day written in notebook.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Friday, August 3, 2012
- (last two days) editing, revising, and new writing to the great falling away. some photographs taken and tracking wildly inventive child. began construction of new blog for unmanned probe - which will be pulled from www.timcoalman.com to be used in book while canonization will become new blog, allowing for easier updates and current artifacts I am reading/watching/listening to etc
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
- (today) reading softcover book of god is Not Great, finally able to write in the margins and identify especially lucid sections, having listened to nearly the complete 8 or 9 cd audio book read by Christopher Hitchens. nearly four hours editing, revising, rewriting the great falling away.