- (last few days) notebook entries and return to illustrating. re-photographing of area captured before but found to be too dim and low contrast once worked through initially in editing and preparing for insertion into ...fence posts rotting in the acreage...
- (today) fascinated by http://firstsounds.org/
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
- (last few days) creation of two new files that are digital versions of notebook entries so pieces may marinate some time before placement into lengthy repositories. dream transcribed through Dragon. back-up of laptop to external hard drive - competition of the major transfer of writings and images from music studio to portable studio.
Friday, January 20, 2012
- (yesterday) treatment and editing of many photo images. for several weeks listening to This American Life on app while working on laptop studio and finally hearing years of programming i had only occasionally heard radio broadcast.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
- (today) working with raw photos so when placing in ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... I will be able to pull each and use it without stopping the alignment and editing of rows in progress. tracked dream.
Monday, January 16, 2012
- (last few days) writing dreams, attempting to bypass notebook and type directly into word processor - but I enjoy the act of writing, the letter formations, the smear/slide from letter to letter wicking the ink along with metal tip, the absorption of ink partially into the paper fibers.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
- (today) migration and condensing of images and videos to laptop. secretly tracking contentious meeting of special education specialists, two of whom have constricted a reality that they are looking to verify, protect, and act from though I consistently dismantle large sections while they try to move about inside. clarity of thought and accuracy benefit me.
Monday, January 9, 2012
- (last few days) migrating photos from portable storage devices, computers, cameras, etc. - continuation of efforts to make laptop primary artifact repository and work station. tracking several sounds using iphone.
Friday, January 6, 2012
Sunday, January 1, 2012
- (last two days) some momentum found in moving all writing and visual artifacts to new laptop, leaving basement computer for sound studio. found iphone app for Dragon voice recognition software and using it to transcribe notebook entries, then e-mailed to laptop, copy/paste into word document, and edited. seemingly tedious, but my keyboarding skills, as well as looking at pages of writing while typing, is not as fast. self-admonishment to stop writing in notebook and type material initially, especially pages of long dreams.