- (this week) large effort to merge all files from Kelli's computer with mine as hers crashed and was replaced with a imac. over 270 gigabytes needing to be incorporated into my studio computer from external hard drive. recorded conversation with jones on phone of him beating his mother with extension cord in retribution for similar attacks during his childhood. missed the beginning of the story when his grandmother came to him in a dream and told him to do it. will need to prompt him to retell it so can record entire conversation soon. obvious decision to not renew outings with him as his schizophrenia remains severe - several more suicide attempts, personal relationship with jesus, constant stream of self-defining narrative, and theories on egyptian pyramids as sound resonators for the cosmos.
- website updated again - www.timcoalman.com - having problems with hyperlinks and several work-arounds only somewhat successful. pleased with the newest version.
- recorded an Ian dream.
an accounting and expectant listing of self-imposed demand that each passing day have a moment of artifact: 1) identification, 2) creation, 3) community, or 4) housekeeping.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
2) creation, 3) community, 4) housekeeping
Posted by timcoalman at 7:49 AM
Monday, January 24, 2011
- (last week) steady series of notebook entries, pleased to fill pages but few dreams - a dry spell. some efforts to move studio to another computer but enough difficulties to then retreat back to the steady, reliable machine that has hummed along for the last 5 or 6 years.
Posted by timcoalman at 6:31 PM
Labels: d) stray notebook entries
Monday, January 17, 2011
2) creation, 3) community
- (last few days) final revisions on website - www.timcoalman.com for clarity of reading and to reduce pages exposed on passing readings. multiple notebook entries and several pages done on ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... book 3.
Posted by timcoalman at 7:55 PM
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
- revising websites to reduce cost and exposure. www.unmannedprobe.com and www.fencepostsrottingintheacreage.com both redirect to www.timcoalman.com after discovering that main website could host more than the five page limit I had originally understood to be in place was not a reality. now the main page holds everything and money saved on paying for hosting on the other sites. also wanted to pull back actual samples of the books as career is advancing to a point I would be more visible and under greater scrutiny. although I've taken great lengths to make pseudonym separate from career want to ensure anonymity as much as possible.
Posted by timcoalman at 4:39 PM
Monday, January 10, 2011
2) creation, 4) housekeeping
- (last few weeks) pages in the notebook on everyday bits and working up pieces for some further progress not yet finalized. finally a new external hard drive to back up studio computer. more work on ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... book 3.
Posted by timcoalman at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)