- introductions for "the rear."
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
- tracked additional filed recording in house.
- hours on the new book - now titled "the rear." near 200 pages. such an assemblage of failures, learning curves, dead ends, near insights, false starts, and much of "saying" instead of "doing."
- collected a scrap of paper at library.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
- working on book of old material. compiled to show weak early efforts, taking the idea from Burroughs who said such books would be valuable as most accomplished authors destroy or otherwise lose early writing. the benefit for the enamored to see where their heroes began.
- laying out plans for ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... book 0
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
- took photos of house we lived in five years ago. returning to scout out the condition, planning to move there again, now with kids. the walls don't have the paint we rolled on then, but in furnace closet found my writing of the air filter size on the wall. remember the splintering veneer of the door that is misaligned.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009
Sunday, April 5, 2009
- editing 3rd piece for book soundtrack.
- organizing sound files, deleting redundant files, labeling.
- (yesterday) finished designing association arrows for ...fence posts rotting in the acreage.... retrieved copy of book to find more connections and imagine placement but immediate impression from each page that placing such arrows would ruin all balance and work of each page. abandonment and pleased to be done with nagging feel the connections should be made explicit.