- (during the last week) several notebook entries, placement of 23 or so pages into ...fence posts rotting in the acreage..., tracking obsence/accidental voice mail message left by kindergarten parent, and reading constantly Fred Clark at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/author/fredclark1/
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
- (last few days) intensive, word by word revision of résumé for several days, including editing from parents and Kelli - a rarity. each found verbal or formatting dust that needed cleaning. I imagine ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... to be rife such mistakes.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
- (last few days) nearing 20 pages of completed edited pages of scripted for The Great Falling Away. most of the story having not been read or worked on for over 6 years, like coming back to a house you lived in once and now looking at all the details you would have taken in from the ambient sensory dazzle - wood trim, floor creaks, mild bathroom mildew, and sheet rock seams in the living room. I remember thinking of the story and planning it out, years working on the thing, even collecting hundreds of pages of reference material in paintings, photographs, and science articles. but cleaning up the pieces, reading it through once and then done, sometimes forgetting the next page and reading it anew, the audience for my own work.
- revising résumé for employment advancement plans and notebook entries, primarily on a few documentaries that were tender or horrid or such -
- Following Sean
- Letter to Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father
- Exit Through the Gift Shop
Monday, March 12, 2012
Sunday, March 11, 2012
- (during the last week) tracked several video segments, audio takes, and images. notebook entries. flood of potential released on chapter 12 of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... after months of patience - who has such nerve and willingness to let the pages marinate month after month without insisting the next piece come now, if even arbitrary and forced. intermittent breakthrough for the next 40 pages, and some way forward for one hundred or more.
Saturday, March 3, 2012
- (during the last week) tracking panel I was a guest at to create a record so the words go as far and in the manner I want, a few notebook entries, envisioning the progression of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... as the rows list and splinter into full form, several pages coming into form, ever so gentle with the rebirth...
- tracking conversation with mom at restaurant.