- (last three days) nearing completion of chapter 9 of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage...
Monday, October 26, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
- organized early drafts of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... for book 0. used voice recognition software to transcribe pages of dreams from notebook to word processor file for revision. compiling various sketches and strips for eventual project. backed up music files.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
- (last two days) chapter 9 of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... is nearly half done. trying different approaches to sift through the associative connections without staring at monitor for hours to complete one or two pages.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
- (last two days) finished chapter 8 of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... gave copy of the rear to parents, two other copies made, one of teeple and one for reference. even though plans to start on chapter 9 I can see how format of the rear could be used to make book 0. struggle to move forward instead of back.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
- (during the last week) finished the rear and printed several copies, one for teeple, one for parents. will sit on it for awhile to revisit in a month to see with clear eyes for any revision.
- back to working on chapter 8 of fence posts.