- (last week) applications for work advancement and documentation to battle parents marinating discontent and creating a bizarre narrative of their child's school experiences. a little time for writing and the guitar and amp out of pawn - momentum in some direction...
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
- (last two days) writing various pieces in notebook, working on narration project for my students - quick editing of audio to increase speed and efficiency.
- neighbor offered me free desk - at least 20 years old, solid steel, 100 pounds. damage to sheet rock walls and composite boards that were used in steps to the basement when maneuvering it down. provides expansive workspace, nearly the size of the business desk I had to abandon when we moved into an apartment after bankruptcy agents came for the house.
Friday, September 10, 2010
- (last few days) hour and forty-two minute conversation with naquin on the phone - vivid reminder of why I maneuvered to have us living together in 1997 and taking him as my teacher to living the mythic life, music as devotional music, and all attributed to him (detailed at http://www.unmannedprobe.com/ and in ...fence posts rotting in the acreage...) - liquefaction conversation.
- wrote an old dream from 1980s and one from a few nights ago, uploaded audio files from zoom h4, and transferring files from small digital recorder that were recorded over the last year. the small digital recorder had fallen into the flood waters several months ago but I was quick to tap out all standing water, pull batteries to avoid leakage, and remove casing to pat dry circuit board and all wires. no permanent damage but the incident emphasized the fact that hundreds of audio files were nearly lost and I had not made any backups.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
- (last few days) wrote dream, uploaded photos from all cameras including the boys, experimenting with light box drawings, video editing, and beginning to track students for audio project.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
- (last few days) begun working on video editing for student summer workshop. also fine-tuning websites, www.timcoalman.com, to be more clear in anticipation of being able to put the hosting back up when money comes in.