- scanning old/first versions of various pieces for the rear. the scope keeps expanding, teeple encourages me to include old super hero sketches and photos, citing the files of mine I keep and he has seen.
an accounting and expectant listing of self-imposed demand that each passing day have a moment of artifact: 1) identification, 2) creation, 3) community, or 4) housekeeping.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Posted by timcoalman at 8:39 PM
Labels: g) the rear
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
2) creation, 4) housekeeping
- (last month) heavy assembling and editing of ...fence posts rotting in the acreage... chap 8.
- working with teeple on his music, running side-by-side late into the nights.
- finishing the rear - including final arrangement, editing, researching dates, finding Burroughs quote, scanning in notebook pages, early drafts, and illustrations to be used.
- recording additional field sounds.
- chance moments to photograph various images passing by.
- recording and writing dreams.
- taught ian to use small voice recorder, now records stories, running commentary, and dreams.
Posted by timcoalman at 9:06 PM
Labels: b) ...fence posts rotting in the acreage..., c) book soundtrack, f) artifact collection, g) the rear
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)